First Presbyterian Church Mother's Day Out
405 East Tyler Street, Athens, Texas 75751
Director: Brenda Tarter Email: MDO@fpcathens.com
We are a learning center with lots of love to share with your children.
At Mother's Day Out, we separate our kids rooms by age, so they can learn and grow accordingly. Your child's development is very important to us. During class time, we provide juice and snacks however, the parents are responsible for their child's lunch.
We have had a great SUMMER here at MDO and are looking forward to the FALL & SPRING session.
We are a learning center with lots of love & attention to share, and each child is very special to us.
Fall Registration & Dates:
*Registration Fee: $35 per child or $45 per family
Per Day Fees:
* $13 per child
* $12 second within the same family
* $11 for each additional child within the same family
ALL REGISTERED DAYS MUST BE PAID FOR REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE.
Payment must be made by the 10th day of each month or a late fee of $10 will be added. Drop-in care is avalible when space is open. Drop-in care is $20 per day.
* Tuesday and Friday
* 9:00am - 3:00pm - Early and late care is avalible for those who need the additional time. (early drop off is 7:30am, late stay is until 5:30pm)
*Children who arrive before 9:00am and/or stay after 3:00pm will be charged for $2 for early stay & $3.50 per hour for late stay. THERE WILL BE AN ADDTIONAL CHARGE FOR CHILDREN STAYING LATER THAN 5:30.
* Learning to share with others
* Group Time
* Working with colors, shapes, numbers & ABC's
* Preschool teaching material
* Music Time
* Arts & Crafts
* Inside & Outside playtime
* Field Trips (for ages 4 & Up)
If you have questions for or about MDO: Please fill out the form below OR you can go by Brenda Tarter's office, the main church office or your child's teacher.
To speak to MDO: contact us Tuesday or Friday between 9am-3pm at 903-675-9261, or you may contact Brenda Tarter at any time, 903-681-0769.