First Presbyterian Church Mother's Day Out
405 East Tyler Street, Athens, Texas 75751
Director: Brenda Tarter Email: MDO@fpcathens.com
We are a learning center with lots of love to share with your children.
At Mother's Day Out, we separate our kids' rooms by age, so they can learn and grow accordingly. Your child's development is very important to us. During class time, we provide juice and snacks however, the parents are responsible for their child's lunch.
* Tuesday and Friday
* Rates are $35 for registration and $13 per day of care.
* 9:00am - 3:00pm - Early and late care is avalible for those who need the additional time. (early drop off is 7:30am, late stay is until 5:30pm)
*Children who arrive before 9:00am and/or stay after 3:00pm will be charged for $2 for early stay & $3.50 per hour for late stay. THERE WILL BE AN ADDTIONAL CHARGE FOR CHILDREN STAYING LATER THAN 5:30.
* Learning to share with others
* Group Time
* Working with colors, shapes, numbers & ABC's
* Preschool teaching material
* Music Time
* Arts & Crafts
* Inside & Outside playtime
* Field Trips (for ages 4 & Up)
If you have questions for or about MDO: Please fill out the form below. You may also stop by Brenda Tarter's office or your child's teacher during their business hours.
To speak to MDO: contact us Tuesday or Friday between 9am-3pm at 903-675-9261. You may also contact Brenda Tarter at any time at 903-681-0769.
|Monday - Friday||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|